When preparing lunches and dinners, all of us think about an appropriate appetizer that all family members love. Today, I present you with Air Fryer Broccoli ParmesanRecipe, a delicioushealthy side dish that goes with many meals.
– 1 small head of broccoli chopped into florets
– 2 tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
– ½ tsp. salt
– 1 tsp. garlic powder
– 1 tsp. onion powder
– ¼ cup parmesan cheese Freshly grated (more for topping)
– Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees °F.
– Cut broccoli into florets, place broccoli florets in a large bowl, drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and freshly grated parmesan cheese.