Chocolate Bundt Cake with Cake Mix
Easy Chocolate Bundt Cake with Cake Mix
Chocolate Bundt Cake Ingridents:
- 1 cup Milk
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 box Duncan Hines perfectly moist devil’s food cake mix or any cake mix of your choice
- 4 whole Eggs
- 1 box vanilla or chocolate pudding mix
- ½ cup chocolate chips
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingridents:
- 8 oz Cream cheese ( softened at room temperature)
- ¼ cup butter ( softened at room temperature)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon half and half or heavy cream
How to make Chocolate Bundt Cake
In a large bowl, add melted butter, milk and yogurt, mix until everything is combined.
Add cake mix, vanilla pudding, and lastly, add one egg at a time until everything is combined.
Fold in chocolate chips, pour the batter into the prepared pan.
Bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for 35-40 minutes.
How to make cream cheese frosting
Cream the butter and then add softened cream cheese until all soft and combined.
Add two cups of powdered sugar and mix well.
Lastly add 1 teaspoon of half and half or heavy cream and mix until all combined.
Store it in the fridge until its time to decorate the cake.