Hello everybody! I’m back to you with a new tasty salad! It is a festival of colors and flavors! This Easy Pomegranate Salad is a unique special side dish that will decorate your dining table alongside your amazing main dishes!
Effortlessly easy to make, this Refreshing Pomegranate Salad will only need about 15 minutes of your time and only a few veggies! It is characterized by its unbelievable health benefits and hearty flavor.
Fall in Love with This Special Salad!
What Is Refreshing Easy Pomegranate Salad?
Middle Eastern Salad with Pomegranate is the perfect harmony side dish for everyone to enjoy! It is one of the better-known staples in Mediterranean cuisines. They call it “Fattoush”.
This salad requires few ingredients, but each Middle Eastern country has its own taste by adding other vegetables or removing some.
The most common vegetables used in this recipe are usually lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumber. The other essential ingredients to add in this recipe are high-quality olive oil and pomegranate molasses dressing.
A Unique Recipe You Will Love
This Pomegranate Molasses Salad is one of the best delicious and nutritious choice for vegetarians and vegans. When I finish preparing it, I sprinkle some pomegranate seeds on top to get a beautiful salad dish. I can't resist the exquisite flavor!
The fresh veggies I use in this salad make me feel refreshed, and pomegranate seeds add a tasty flavor and a juicy texture for this salad.
Moreover, dried sweetened cranberries offer a differing pleasant flavor to this utterly combination. Their burgundy color has an apparent special magic aspect among all other ingredients.
Olive oil has a wonderful scent, especially if it has a high quality, and the pomegranate molasses dressing makes your salad yummier with its savory sour flavor.
What is Pomegranate Molasses Dressing?
Pomegranate Molasses is a thick syrup. It adds a fantastic tangy flavor as well as a bright red color.
Pomegranate Molasses is made by reducing the quantity of sugar and juice in pomegranate seeds. It is considered as a main ingredient in most Middle Eastern recipes, also it is a staple in the Persian cuisine.
This Pomegranate Molasses has many health benefits. It is a good source of vitamin C and iron. It controls blood pressure, improves digestion, and reduces heart diseases. Pomegranate Molasses also reduces diabetes and increases memory’s health.
A Beautiful Mix of Delicious Veggies!
Tomato and Pomegranate Salad is a delicious side dish that goes with many meals. You can serve it as an appetizer or as a snack!
If you want to serve it as a snack, add crunchy fried or baked Pita Bread on top, then serve this refreshing salad. It will be similar to Lebanese Fattoush Salad!
You can also serve this mouthwatering salad with any of these amazing dishes: Easy 60 Minutes Crispy Air Fryer Rotisserie Style Chicken, Juicy Baked Chicken Leg And Thigh Quarters, or Foil Wrapped Chicken Thighs Recipe.
Look at these Vibrant Gems!
Tips and Tricks
Here are some beneficial tips that will help you to make this Refreshing Salad even better:
Soak the lettuce and parsley in warm water, salt, and vinegar for about ten minutes to get the bacteria out.
If you love other veggies ,you can add radish, cabbage, green or red peppers, or green onion.
Spinach is a good option to make it as salad side dish with pomegranate seeds and walnut.
You can add any other spices to the dressing sauce, such as sumac, cumin, oregano, or thyme.
If you are a cheesy flavor lover, try to add Feta Cheese or Goat Cheese to your salad.
To save time, make this recipe ahead of time, but pay attention to put chopped veggies separately. Once you want to serve it, drizzle the Pomegranate Salad Dressing on the veggies, and mix them well.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can store salad leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days. If you notice that there will be leftovers, then don’t drizzle the dressing sauce over them.
No! Middle Eastern Salad with Pomegranate doesn’t freeze well. When defrosting, lettuce and pomegranate lose their textures.
For sure! You can make it ahead of time, but don’t drizzle the dressing sauce on the top until you serve it.
Feta Cheese and Goat Cheese pair well with this salad.
To make this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
For the Middle Eastern Pomegranate Salad
- Persian cucumber or English cucumber /small diced
- Roma tomato/ small diced
- Fresh mint/ finely chopped
- Romaine lettuce/ chopped finely
- Fresh dill/ finely chopped
- Fresh parsley/ finely chopped
- Pomegranate seeds
- Dried sweetened cranberries
For the Pomegranate Salad Dressing
- olive oil
- pomegranate molasses
- lemon juice
- salt and black pepper
How To Make?
Follow these simple steps to get a delectable Middle Eastern Salad with Pomegranate:
First, chop Persian cucumber and Roma tomato into small diced, and put them in a large bowl.
Next, finely chop Romaine lettuce, dill, parsley and mint. Add them to the large bowl.
Then, in a separate bowl, put all the ingredients of salad dressing (olive oil, pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper) and mix them well.
After that, add pomegranate seeds and dried sweetened cranberries to the vegetable bowl.
Finally, drizzle the dressing sauce on the salad. Mix until all vegetables are coated with the dressing.
Serve Refreshing Pomegranate Salad and enjoy the hearty flavor!
Taste The Hearty Flavor!
This Easy Pomegranate Salad Recipe is a quick, simple, and yummy recipe! It will add a unique flavor to your main dish. Try it at your home and impress all your family members and your guests! Do not forget to thank me later!
Check Out These Other Amazing Recipes
- Unique Vegan Tahini Chickpea Salad
- Easy 60 Minutes Crispy Air Fryer Rotisserie Style Chicken
- 10 Minutes Honey Glazed Air Fryer Salmon
- Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken | Instant Pot Whole Chicken And Rice
- Cast Iron Baby Lamb Chops With Garlic
- Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves Recipe (Dolma)
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Vegetables
- Creamy Beef Pasta Recipe
- Kurdish Kubba Hamuth -Iraqi Kubba Soup
- Mint Lentil Soup Recipe| A Step by Step Guide
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Sourandsweets, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience with my recipes. Please share it with me on Instagram.
Cranberry Pomegranate Salad
For Middle Eastern Pomegranate Salad
- 2 Persian cucumber OR 1 English cucumber, small diced
- 2 Roma tomato small diced
- 1 Romaine lettuce chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons Fresh dill finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh mint finely chopped
- 1 cup Pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup Dried sweetened cranberries
For Pomegranate Salad Dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- ½ lemon juice
- salt and black pepper
- First, chop Persian cucumber and Roma tomato into small diced, and put them in a large bowl.
- Next, finely chop Romaine lettuce, dill, parsley and mint. Add them to the large bowl.
- Then, in a separate bowl, put all the ingredients of salad dressing (olive oil, pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, salt and black pepper) and mix them well.
- After that, add pomegranate seeds and dried sweetened cranberries to the vegetable bowl.
- Finally, drizzle the dressing sauce on the salad. Mix until all vegetables are coated with the dressing.
- Serve Refreshing Pomegranate Salad and enjoy the hearty flavor!
Nutrition: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate only.