Hello veggie fans! Are you looking for a yummy take on a Middle Eastern vegetable side dish that's also easy to make in a short time using an air fryer? Then, today is your lucky day! Why? Because I will help you to find your desirable recipe. So, prepare yourself for a perfect fulfilling side dish: It’s Roasted Tahini Cauliflower recipe!
Delish Crispy Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce
A Fulfilling Recipe!
Middle Eastern Cauliflower is a quick easy recipe to make with your endless passion of cooking! Effortlessly easy to make using an air fryer with a few simple steps, it only needs about 30 minutes of your time.
This recipe is a delicious hearty side dish that goes with many meals and enriches your table with fantastic flavors. When I look at the crispy golden Cauliflower garnished with fresh parsley, I imagine a colored painting with a unique mixture of flavors: garlic powder, onion powder, olive oil, and tahini!
Healthy and Nutritious Air Fryer Tahini Cauliflower
Roasted Tahini Cauliflower is a healthy delectable recipe. Each one of its ingredients has its own healthy and nutritious benefits.
Cauliflower: It helps weight loss and management and may reduce cancer risk. It also promotes healthy digestion and promotes nerve health.
Olive Oil: It protects heart against disease, and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, olive oil doesn’t cause weight gain and obesity.
Tahini: It supports heart health, reduces inflammation, and may protect against cancer. Tahini also helps regulate blood pressure and cholesterol, and improve skin health.
Garlic Powder: It supports liver health, and promotes immune system function. Garlic Powder also reduces high blood pressure, and cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Onion Powder: It reduces risk of cancer, and regulates blood pressure. Onion Powder also prevents infections, treats cough and cold, and alleviates heart problems.
When preparing food, all chefs think about an appropriate appetizer that fits with the main dish of the table. Roasted Tahini Cauliflower is a delicious healthy side dish that goes with many meals. You can serve it as an appetizer or as a snack!
If you want to serve it as a snack, squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top, and top with chopped fresh parsley. If you prefer to serve it as an appetizer, this is amazing with salads, like Lebanese Pita Salad (Fattoush).
Tips for Yummy Crispy Tahini Cauliflower Air Fryer
To guarantee that you will get the best crispy Tahini Cauliflower Air Fryer, follow these beneficial tips:
The cauliflower you use in this recipe should be heavy, dense, and firm with tight florets.
Soak the cauliflower in warm water, salt, and vinegar to get the bacteria out for ten minutes.
Cut cauliflower into somewhat similar sized pieces. This will allow cauliflower to cooking thoroughly better.
If you do not like Tahini Sauce, you can omit it and still have delicious air fryer cauliflower.
Before serving Roasted Cauliflower, garnish it with fresh parsley, cilantro, or mint.
A Wonderful Golden Side Dish!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can use frozen cauliflower in this recipe, yet they may need a bit more time than fresh cauliflower. However, fresh cauliflower gets the best results.
For sure! You can make it ahead of time, but don’t drizzle the Tahini Sauce on the top until you serve them.
It depends on your personal preference! In Middle Eastern countries, it is served as a cold appetizer.
You can store Roasted Tahini Cauliflower leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days. However, if you notice that there will be leftovers, then don’t drizzle them with Tahini Sauce.
To reheat Roasted Tahini Cauliflower, pop them back in the air-fryer, in the microwave or on the stovetop. This will restore their crunchy texture.
Air Fried Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce Recipe
It is a quick simple recipe to follow! It needs under than 30 minutes of your time!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 People
Enjoy The Amazing Crispy Texture with Your Loved Ones!
To make this recipe, you will need:
For Air Fried Cauliflower
- small head of cauliflower cut into florets
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- olive oil
For Tahini Sauce
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- black pepper
- parsley finely chopped
How to Make?
Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini and Lemon is a mouthwatering side dish, which is easy to make by following these simple steps:
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
2. Add cauliflower florets to a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Toss the cauliflower until well coated with seasonings.
4. Spray Air Fryer basket with oil, and place broccoli florets in the basket.
5. Air fryer for 15 minutes; shake the basket halfway through.
6. While cauliflower is air frying, add all tahini sauce ingredients to a bowl and mix until smooth. Add more water if tahini sauce is too thick.
7. Add the air fried cauliflower to a large serving bowl, pour the tahini sauce on top and mix until all coated with the sauce.
8. Garnish it with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Delicious-looking Side Dish!
That’s it! Your crispy flavorful Roasted Tahini Cauliflower is ready to be devoured. Do not forget to thank me later!
Other Great Recipes You Must Try
- Air Fryer Crispy Broccoli with Parmesan
- Totino's Frozen Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
- 10 Minutes Honey Glazed Air Fryer Salmon
- Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken | Instant Pot Whole Chicken And Rice
- BBQ Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- Crunchy Fried Chicken Wonton Recipe
- Mediterranean Potato Kubba - Potato Chap
- Easy Mediterranean Lentil Soup
- Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves Recipe (Dolma)
- Feta Pasta Recipe | TikTok Pasta
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Sourandsweets, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience with my recipes. Please share it with me on Instagram.
- 1 small head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
Tahini Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. water
- 4 tbsp. parsley finely chopped
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
- Add cauliflower florets to a large mixing bowl, sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss the cauliflower until well coated with seasonings.
- Spray Air Fryer basket with oil, and place broccoli florets in the basket.
- Air fryer for 15 minutes, shake the basket halfway through.
- While cauliflower is air frying, add all tahini sauce ingridents to a bowl and mix until smooth. Add more water if tahini sauce is too thick.
- Add the air fried cauliflower to a large serving bowl, pour the tahini sauce on top and mix until all coated with the sauce.
- Garnish it with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Nutrition: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate only.