If you're looking for a delicious dipping sauce to dress up your favorite dish, Domino's garlic parmesan sauce is the best way to go. This garlicky and versatile sauce tastes perfect on pizza, pasta, chicken wings, baked vegetables, and so much more.
Copycat Domino's Garlic Dip
In just 5 minutes, you will have a creamy garlic sauce from simple ingredients. With fresh garlic, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and herbs, this garlic parmesan sauce recipe is filled with a flavorful aroma. Your taste buds will be really satisfied with this rich sauce!
This creamy parmesan garlic sauce is one of those simple recipes that uses only a few ingredients, comes together all in one bowl, and can be used as a dipping sauce, a creamy sauce for pasta and spaghetti, or even as a topping for your favorite pizza or garlic bread bites!
You can serve Domino's garlic parmesan sauce with a variety of dishes, such as Crispy keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings, Easy 60 Minutes Crispy Air Fryer Rotisserie Style Chicken, and Air Fryer Salmon Nuggets.
You can also serve it as a white pizza sauce for Air Fryer Keto Taco Bell Mexican Pizza. Or simply serve it with Simple Seasoned Air Fryer Pita Chips and Copycat Domino's Parmesan Bread Bites, the combinations is just amazing.
This white sauce can also be used as a heavy cream dip. Dip your favorite veggies in this deliciously tangy sauce and enjoy the taste! It pairs so well with French fries, Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes, Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Parmesan, and Air Fried Taco Bell Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes.
Dip In Your Delicious Bites
This copycat recipe is super easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients that you can find at any local grocery stores. Here are the primary ingredients:
- Mayonnaise: It gives creamy texture to the sauce.
- Parmesan cheese: For a better flavor, I recommend using freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Garlic: You need minced cloves of fresh garlic for a nice flavor.
- Dry parsley: It is for the herby flavor and appetizing look.
- Oregano: This seasoning herb gives a delicious grassy aroma.
- Black pepper: Brings out zesty flavors of the sauce.
- Salt: Use just a little bit of it to your taste preference.
See recipe card for quantities.
Domino's garlic parmesan sauce is so easy to make! In 5 minutes, you will have the most incredible dipping sauce.
First, add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until everything is combined.
Next, cover and set it in the fridge for an hour.
Serve it with pizza, as a dipping sauce for bread bites, or with any of your favorite dishes.
Best Dipping Sauce
- Mayonnaise: You can replace it by using a heavy cream or sour cream instead. It's very similar in consistency, so it still will be a thick dip.
- Parmesan cheese: You can use cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese instead.
- Garlic: Use roasted garlic or garlic powder if you don't want to use fresh garlic.
- Spicy: Add red pepper flakes for a hot taste. If you don't want the sauce to be hot but still want a moderately spicy flavor, mix in a dash of cayenne pepper.
- Deluxe: Adding a pinch of onion powder or a ready blend Italian seasoning is an easy way to have a bunch of new flavors.
- Sweet: For a dash of sweetness, you can add some maple or agave syrup.
You don't need any special equipment to make this delicious garlic parmesan sauce.
Bowl: You will need a mixing bowl to mix all the ingredients in a couple of minutes.
Whisk: You can use a small whisk to combine the ingredients until you have a smooth and creamy texture. No need to use a food processor.
Tangy Garlic Dip
- Refrigerator: Store this garlic sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to seven days. This recipe makes about one cup of sauce, which is ideal for storing in a small jar covered with aluminum foil or in an airtight container.
Because it contains mayo, you can not store it at room temperature. Keep your leftover creamy garlic sauce refrigerated.
- Freezer: Garlic parmesan cream sauce can be stored in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months. When you're ready to use it, best thing is to let it thaw overnight in the fridge.
Stir it thoroughly before using, and add a little cream or mayonnaise or a teaspoon of olive oil if it's too thick after thawing. But remember that freezing garlic parmesan sauce alters the texture of this great sauce.
- Pro tip: Refrigerating the sauce right after making it will give the flavors time to develop and meld together.
- Be sure to taste the sauce each time you add salt and black pepper so that you don't over season this delicious garlic sauce.
- Before serving, taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning as needed. Depending on your tastes, you may also want to season it with more salt, black pepper, or even add some syrup.
- I recommend using high-quality mayonnaise and fresh garlic. It's a great way to significantly improve the flavor of the sauce.
- You can add some extra spices or herbs to really amp up the flavor. Smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and freshly cracked black pepper are all excellent additions to this sauce.
- You can also add some sour cream or cream cheese to make a rich and creamy sauce. This will enhance the sauce's decadence and flavor.
Perfectly Creamy Sauce
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This easy recipe is a perfect combination of creamy, garlicky, and savory flavors.
Good news! This sauce is a real thing because you can use it on almost anything. Use it as a pizza sauce instead of a traditional pizza sauce, pasta sauce, Alfredo sauce, or garlic pizza sauce for your pizza night.
Choose gluten free mayonnaise because all the other components of this recipe are free from gluten.
- Don't leave Domino's garlic parmesan cream sauce sitting out at room temperature for extended periods because of the mayonnaise containing eggs.
See more guidelines at USDA.gov.
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Sourandsweets, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience with my recipes. Please share it with me on Instagram.
Domino's Garlic Parmesan Sauce Recipe
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Dry parsley
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until everything is combined.
- Cover and set it in the fridge for an hour.
- Serve it with pizza or as a dipping sauce for bread bites.
Leave a Reply