Ready for something exquisite and special? Introducing to you one of the most popular and delicious American cuisine appetizer: Air Fryer Salmon Nuggets that will become your all-time favorite side dish and salmon filets snack!
This flavorful dish is perfect for family gatherings, different parties, or cozy dinners. Indeed, you will have the best Air Fryer Salmon Bites that are crispy on the outside, moist and tender on the inside! They are so delicious, healthy, and really easy to prepare.
Soft And Crunchy Salmon Bites
Why You Will Love This Easy Salmon Nuggets Recipe?
They're perfect as an appetizer or paired with veggies for dinner ready on the table in under 10 minutes! Also, salmon's cook time is fast and it always turns out delicious with lots of flavor. Definitely it's a must-try recipe for the whole family.
This simple recipe needs only affordable ingredients that are always available at a grocery store! Also, salmon is a great source of protein and healthy fats. Also, it is a healthier alternative to chicken nuggets.
Seasoned salmon bites also have an incredible mouthwatering flavor and texture. This snack looks a little fancy and luxurious with barely any effort to make. It is genuinely a crispy bite-sized deliciousness paired with your favorite sauce.
Another reason to love this recipe is that the air fryer perfectly combines the simplicity and cleanliness of baking (no spattering oil to deal with) and the extremely delicious flavor of deep-frying for irresistibly crunchy results.
Moreover, crispy salmon bites in air fryer basket using olive oil can be easily cooked by everyone, even by beginners! Just follow the easy directions in this recipe and you will be amazed to have the most delicious appetizer.
Perfect Salmon Nuggets
Tips For The Best Air Fryer Salmon Nuggets:
The process is very simple, and the result is too crispy! Remember that you can cook around 22-28 small pieces of salmon bites in the air fryer at one time.
1-inch pieces of skinless salmon cubes is the best salmon meat for this recipe. Make sure to cut the pieces into equal cubes and place them in single layer on a baking sheet or a parchment paper. It's the easiest way to avoid overcooked or undercooked bites.
Air fryer salmon nuggets are crunchy and delicious! Don’t forget to serve with the dipping sauce that's light and refreshing. Dip the salmon bites in sauce and everyone will be asking for more.
Mouthwatering Snack For All Food-Lovers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
I would not recommend to freeze them after baking as reheating will overcook and soften them.
Let the bites cool briefly for a minute and serve them with your favorite dipping sauce.
Don't forget to use a cooking non-stick spray for your air fryer. If you don't, salmon nuggets will stick to the fryer and become soft.
Salmon bites are best served at room temperature while they are a bit warm and crispy! For the leftovers, you can always reheat them in the air fryer or oven, using parchments paper or baking sheet. Simply preheat it to medium heat or to 350°F and pop them in for 4-5 minutes.
You can store any cooked salmon leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
Sure! Don't forget to defrost salmon fillet for the better texture and cook according to the directions.
If you don’t have an air fryer, bake salmon bites in the oven at 400 degrees for 6-9 minutes. The pieces will brown evenly if you toss them half way.
Crunchy Air Fried Salmon Nuggets
What To Serve With Air Fryer Salmon Bites?
These are some of my favorite side dishes to serve with easy dinners such as air fryer salmon bites:
- Air Fryer Asparagus Parmesan perfectly goes with salmon bites: asparagus gets out tender, crispy, and delicious. This awesome dish is ready in 8-10 minutes and gives you unforgettable flavors combined with salmon fillet.
- 3 Ingredient Instant Pot Vermicelli Rice is a perfect easy side dish to go with about any meal: salmon nuggets will taste extremely delicious with this rice for weeknight meals.
- Air Fryer Broccoli Parmesan tastes great with salmon nuggets! This recipe is a complete meal. Also, it is a savory mixture of fresh broccoli and spices that will enhance the deliciousness of salmon nuggets! Parmesan cheese with fresh salmon tastes just incredible.
- Easy Refreshing Pomegranate Salad will serve as a perfect bedding for salmon nuggets! The fresh veggies I use in this salad make me feel refreshed, and pomegranate seeds with lemon juice add an exquisite flavor and a juicy texture to this salad. A must-try dish for your salmon bites!
- Fresh Green Beans in Air Fryer are crispy and juicy that taste just perfect with salmon nuggets. The appetizing mixture of green and orange colors will please your eyes and taste buds.
- Don't forget to serve the chipotle-maple syrup on the side as a dipping sauce! Everyone will love it, even kids.
Simple Ingredients For The Best Air Fryer Salmon Nuggets:
- Skinless salmon fillets
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Black pepper
Fresh and Delicious Salmon Bites
Easiest Instructions To Follow:
First, preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
Next, remove with a sharp knife the excess salmon skin. Then pat dry salmon fillets with paper towel to remove excess moisture and cut them into small bite pieces, about 1-inch pieces.
Then, place them in a small bowl and sprinkle paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Toss to get them fully coated with the seasoning.
After that, spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and place salmon pieces in the air fryer in one layer.
Set air fryer for 4-5 minutes at 400 degrees F, because salmon cooks so fast.
Finally, place salmon chunks on a serving plate and serve them with rice or any side of fresh veggies and a dipping sauce or some creamy sauce such as tartar sauce. You can even serve it with a creamy garlic sauce or a soy sauce.
Enjoy the best air fryer salmon nuggets snack with the whole family! It's a must-try recipe!
Irresistible Air Fried Salmon Nuggets!
Check Out These Delicious Air Fryer Recipes:
- Air Fryer Crispy Broccoli with Parmesan
- Easy 60 Minutes Crispy Air Fryer Rotisserie Style Chicken
- Air Fryer Asparagus Parmesan
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Parmesan
- Totino's Frozen Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
- Air Fried Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce
- Easy Air Fryer Lamb Chops in 13 Minutes
- BBQ Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- 10 Minutes Honey Glazed Air Fryer Salmon
- 40 Easy Air fryer Recipes for Beginners
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Sourandsweets, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience with my recipes. Please share it with me on Instagram.
Air Fryer Salmon Nuggets
- 2 skinless salmon fillets 6 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Pat dry salmon fillets and cut them into small bite pieces, about 1-inch pieces.
- Place them in a bowl and sprinkle paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Toss to get them fully coated with the seasoning.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and place salmon pieces in the air fryer in one layer.
- Air fryer for 4-5 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Place them on a serving plate and serve them with rice or any side of vegetables and a dipping sauce.
- Enjoy the best air fryer salmon nuggets!