What can be better than perfectly seasoned crispy skin, and tender juicy chicken! This utterly delicious Crispy Keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings recipe is my new hearty recipe that my family loves and asks me to redo every time. You will love it too!
Crispy and Saucy!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
So Crispy: When you cook chicken wings in the air fryer, you will get crispy skin on the outside and tender juiciness on the inside.
Simple: Effortlessly easy to make, this recipe needs about 30 minutes of your time to get perfectly crispy chicken wings.
Versatile: Season your chicken wings according to the cuisine you love. Choose your flavorings according to your flavor preferences.
Low carb: Marinated chicken wings in the air fryer is a good choice for those who are on a low-carb diet.
Such Fantastic Flavor!
Best Ways To Serve Crispy Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
For me, the best part is when serving this tasty main dish with any of the following appetizers:
Sauces: Dip your Garlic Parmesan Wings Air Fryer Baking Powder in sauce to get the ultimate rounded flavor. Serve them with BBQ sauce, Buffalo sauce, Ranch dressing, Honey mustard sauce, or Sweet and Spicy Honey Sriracha Sauce. Your kids will love this combination after a long funny game day.
Pickles: Middle Eastern Turnip Pickles will be a tasty tangy addition to your Garlic Parmesan Wings in Air Fryer. Enjoy these yummy finger foods!
Salads: Serve these delicious Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings with a light side salad such as Tabouli Salad, or Refreshing Pomegranate Salad. So hearty side dish salads!
Grilled Veggies: Pair crispy wings with grilled veggies you love. Serve them with Hasselback Potatoes, Green Beans, Asparagus Parmesan, Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts, or Crispy Broccoli with Parmesan.
Save, Pin, and Share!
To make this Dry Rub Garlic Parmesan Wings Air Fryer, you will need the following ingredients:
- Chicken wings: In this recipe, the main ingredient is obviously chicken wings. If you use frozen chicken wings, then defrost them first to get the best result.
- Spices: To season the chicken wings, you will need the following spices: chicken bouillon powder, salt, paprika, baking powder, and garlic powder.
- Parmesan cheese: The main ingredient to make the Garlic Parmesan sauce is freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Garlic: Freshly minced garlic gives the Garlic Parmesan sauce a huge kick of flavor.
- Butter: Use unsalted butter to make the Garlic Parmesan sauce, so you can adjust the salty taste according to your preference. You can also use the unsalted version.
- Parsley: Add finely chopped fresh parsley to the Garlic Parmesan sauce to add a vibrant Italian flavor.
- Black pepper: You will also need to add black pepper to the Garlic Parmesan sauce. It will give the sauce a soft spicy flavor.
See the recipe card for quantities.
First, preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F. Now, spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil.
Next, prepare the wings: separate wings into drums and flats. Next, pat them dry with paper towels until completely dry.
Then, toss wings with seasonings: chicken bouillon powder, salt, paprika, baking powder, and garlic powder.
After that, transfer wings to the air fryer basket in a single layer, and spray wings with cooking oil. Air fry for 10 minutes, and flip the wings and air fryer for another 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together butter, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, and black pepper. So, you will have an ultimate low-carb garlic Parmesan sauce.
Then, add the wings and toss until completely coated.
Lastly, sprinkle more Parmesan cheese and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Just Delicious Flavor!
Baking powder: You can substitute baking powder with all-purpose flour. Yet, take into consideration that when using all-purpose flour, then the recipe is not gluten-free!
Parmesan cheese: If you don’t have freshly grated Parmesan cheese, you can use pre-grated Parmesan, yet it doesn’t melt well.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Absolutely! You can. Make sure that the chicken wings are thawed before air frying them. You can also air fry the frozen wings immediately, yet you should add about 6-8 minutes to the cooking time.
Yes, you can! Make the sauce ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. When you’re ready to use, reheat the sauce in the microwave.
Yes, for sure! All you have to do is to preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil, then set a wire rack on it. After that, place wings and bake chicken wings for 50 minutes.
- Spicy: Not everyone likes spicy chicken wings. In case you want to make your Crispy keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings spicier, add cayenne pepper or crushed red peppers when you season chicken wings.
- Buttery: If you like buttery flavor, you can make a wonderful garlic butter herb sauce. In a mixing bowl, add minced garlic, lemon zest, and fresh finely chopped parsley. Then over the garlic mixture, pour melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Seasoning: You can season chicken wings according to the cuisines and tastes you love. For an Italian Flavor, use oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, sage, and olive oil. For a Mexican Flavor, use chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin, onion powder, and garlic.
Dip the Wings and Enjoy!
Use COSORI Air Fryer Max XL to air fry Garlic Parmesan Wings with Fresh Garlic.
- Store Keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for about 3 days.
- You can also Freeze Garlic Parmesan Wings Air Fryer. The cooked wings leftovers freeze well in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag for 2-3 months.
- Reheat parmesan garlic wings in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for about 5 minutes. Allow your refrigerated keto garlic parmesan wings leftovers to set out for about 10 minutes. After that, pop them back in the air fryer for about 5 minutes or until heated through. They will crisp perfectly again.
- The best way to get a crispy skin of your air-fried chicken wings is to pat them dry after rinsing. Pat drying before helps to get rid of the moisture, which makes your chicken skin crispy.
- For an easy cleaning after deep frying, line the air fryer basket with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- After air frying chicken wings for 10 minutes, flip them and air fry for additional 10 minutes.
- Air fry the chicken wings until the internal temperature of the wings is 165°F. Use a meat thermometer to measure the inside temperature.
- The size of the wings you use may vary, so the air frying time may also vary a little bit depending on that. Keep an eye on your wings to make sure you do not overcook or undercook.
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw chicken wings.
- Wash hands after touching raw chicken wings.
- Don't leave food at room temperature out of the refrigerator for extended periods, especially the raw chicken.
- Never leave cooking food unattended.
For more info, see the affiliate links and more guidelines at USDA.gov.
Nice Crispy Crust on the Skin!
Other Easy Delicious Recipes To Try Out
- Air Fried Taco Bell Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
- Gluten-free Tabouli Salad | Easy keto Tabbouleh
- Olive Garden Asiago Tortelloni Alfredo with Grilled Chicken
- Spinach and Feta Borek
- Feta Pasta Recipe | TikTok Pasta
- Dajaj Mahshi (Rice-Stuffed Chicken)
- Simple Butter Chicken Recipe
- Beef Kafta kabobs
- Keto Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- The Best Eggplant Kabob
Crispy keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 1½ pounds chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon seasonings
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Garlic Parmesan sauce
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- ¼ cup fresh parsley finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil.
- Prepare the wings: separate wings into drums and flats. Next, pat them dry with a paper towel until completely dry.
- Toss wings with seasonings: chicken bouillon powder, salt, paprika, baking powder, and garlic powder.
- Transfer wings to the air fryer basket in a single layer, and spray wings with cooking oil. Air fry for 10 minutes, and flip the wings and air fryer for another 10 minutes.
Make the sauce:
- In a large bowl, stir together butter, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, and black pepper. So, you will have an ultimate low-carb garlic Parmesan sauce.
- Add the wings and toss until completely coated.
- Sprinkle more Parmesan cheese and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Leave a Reply