If you've ever had Parmesan Bread Bites from Domino's or another pizza place, you know how addictive they are... but these Copycat Domino's Parmesan Bread Bites are even better! Soft on the inside, buttery and golden brown on the outside, showered with parmesan cheese and parsley, and dipped in your favorite sauce, you don't want to miss out on these!
The Perfect Appetizer
It's easy to make these simple parmesan bread bites at home! Made with a refrigerated pizza crust and then showered with parmesan cheese, fresh herbs, and garlic butter, you will be addicted to them!
You will love how quickly they come together. Served with marinara, they make a delicious main dish or an easy appetizer for any occasion!
For more delicious copycat recipes, try Chipotle Pollo Asado Recipe (Copycat), Zoe's Kitchen Chicken Salad Recipe (Copycat), Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta (Copycat), Copycat Juan Pollo Potato Salad Recipe, and Air Fryer Keto Taco Bell Mexican Pizza.
Addictive Domino's Copycat Parmesan Bread Bites
Why You'll Love these Parmesan Bites?
- Easy: This parmesan bread bites recipe takes less than 20 minutes to prepare from start to finish!
- Bite-size portions: The best part is that these bite-sized pieces make an excellent snack or side dish to share.
- Hassle-free: You can use a refrigerated pizza crust in this recipe! It's much simpler than you think, and it's a joy to work with.
- Kid Friendly: Kids love these bites and they are perfect for movie nights, game nights, football parties, and, of course, pizza night!
Delicious Finger Food
Domino's Copycat Parmesan Bread Bites Ingredients
- Dough: For the dough, you can use a refrigerated classic pizza crust or your homemade pizza dough.
- Butter: You need some melted butter for brushing the bites.
- Garlic: Fresh garlic adds a distinctive flavor to these cheesy bites.
- Cheese: You need parmesan cheese for these bread bites. For the best flavor grated parmesan cheese at home.
- Herbs: Fresh herbs like parsley and oregano are a great addition to these bread bites. However, if you don't have fresh herbs, you can use dried herbs.
- Salt: You can use sea salt or kosher salt.
- Marinara sauce: You will need marinara sauce for dipping.
See the recipe card for quantities.
These Parmesan Bites Taste Better than the Real Deal!
Steps to Prep Domino's Copycat Parmesan Bread Bites
How to Prepare the Garlic Parmesan Butter
First, whisk together melted butter, minced garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, parsley, and oregano in a mixing bowl.
How to Prepare the Garlic Parmesan Bread Bites
Next, Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
Then, unroll the pizza crust and place it on a flat surface. Cut it in half. Now, roll the pizza crust into a log. Then, using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut it into 1-inch nuggets.
After that, place the little nuggets in the air fryer basket and lightly brush each nugget with Parmesan butter (reserve half of the parmesan butter for later).
Now, air fry for 6-7 minutes. Brush, using a pastry brush, with the rest of the parmesan butter and sprinkle with more parmesan cheese.
Finally, serve these bite size pieces with marinara sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.
Cheese: Use whatever cheese variations you enjoy! A combination of Asiago and parmesan works perfectly. Mozzarella cheese is a great addition too.
Dairy-free: You can easily substitute dairy-free cheese for parmesan cheese.
Vegan: Vegans can easily replace cheese with vegan cheese and vegan butter.
- Spicy: If you want to spice things up, serve these bread bites with Sriracha sauce or add some red pepper flakes to the garlic parmesan butter.
- Seasoning: If you're a fan of Italian seasoning, you can add some to these cheesy bread bites.
You will need Cosori Air fryer to air fry the parmesan bites.
- Storing: Store leftovers at room temperature, wrapped in plastic wrap on the tray or in an airtight container. They will stay fresh for 2-3 days if properly stored.
- Freezing: Place the room temperature bread bites in an airtight freezer container or bag. These should keep in the freezer for two months. Allow thawing overnight on the counter or in the refrigerator.
- Pro Tip: To help the grated parmesan cheese stay on the bread bite, add it right after brushing it with garlic butter. The warm butter makes the parmesan cheese stick to the bread bite. Brush a few at a time, top with cheese, and repeat!
- I find it easier to cut the log into 10 1-inch pieces with a pizza cutter.
- Don't overbake them because if you do, they will harden and be tough to eat.
- The best flavor can be achieved with a high-quality block of parmesan cheese.
- These parmesan bites are delicious with your favorite marinara or even herb-infused olive oil.
Who Needs Delivery When You Can Make these at Home?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
When the bites are done, the tops will be just barely golden brown. If you overbake them, the bites will be hard and tough rather than soft and fluffy.
You can make you make your own pizza dough or buy it from the store. I used store-bought refrigerated pizza dough. It always works perfectly.
While these little bread bites are delicious on their own, I like to serve them with a bowl of marinara! They're also great drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. You could serve them with any of your favorite dipping sauces (try this sriracha sauce if you like things spicy!).
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Sourandsweets, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience with my recipes. Please share it with me on Instagram.
Domino's Copycat Parmesan Bread Bites
- 13.8 oz tube refrigerated classic pizza crust
Garlic Parmesan Butter
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
Garlic Parmesan Butter:
- Whisk together melted butter, minced garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, parsley, and oregano in a mixing bowl.
Garlic Parmesan Bread Bites:
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil.
- Unroll the pizza crust and place it on a flat surface, then cut it in half. Next, roll the pizza crust into a log. Then, using a pizza cutter or a knife, cut it into 1-inch nuggets.
- Place the pizza nuggets in the air fryer basket and lightly brush each nugget with Parmesan butter (reserve half of the parmesan butter for later ).
- Air fry for 6-7 minutes. Brush with the rest of the parmesan butter and sprinkle with more parmesan cheese.
- Serve them with marinara sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.
Leave a Reply