Are you a fan of Mexican food? If yes, then you definitely have to try my Keto Steak Fajita recipe. It is a tasty combination of meat and veggies that will make everyone ask for more.
Juicy and full of flavor, this Low Carb Fajita recipe is perfect for busy weeknights, late dinners, and friendly gatherings.
A Heavenly Satisfying Meal!
Special Recipe You will Love
- Easy: You only have to cook the steak, chop the vegetables and cook them, and finally combine them.
- Quick: This recipe only needs about 30 minutes of your time.
- So delicious: This Keto Fajitas recipe has a unique combination between meat and vegetable mixture.
- Versatile: If you are not a beef fan, then you can simply use chicken or shrimp instead.
- Low-carb: This Steak Fajita Skillet recipe is a yummy low carb dinner for those who are on a low carb diet.
- Keto-friendly: This Steak Fajita recipe is keto-friendly, but for sure you can enjoy it even if you are not on a ketogenic diet!
You will definitely love this fajita recipe too! Don’t forget to thank me later!
The Best Keto Steak Fajita I've Ever Tasted!
What to Serve with Keto Steak Fajita
To feel the ultimate flavor of Keto-Friendly Fajitas, then serve it warped in warm tortillas alongside:
- Sour cream
- Lime wedges
- Sliced Avocado
- Bed of lettuce
- Cauliflower rice
Do You Want a Bite? It's So Yummy!
Keto Steak Fajita Skillet Ingredients
To make Easy Steak Fajitas Recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- Beef: I use skirt steak to make this Keto Beef Fajitas recipe. You can also use sirloin, or hanger steak sliced into ½-inch strips.
- Keto Fajita Seasoning: To make the Keto Steak Fajitas Marinade, you will need lime, Worcester sauce, olive oil, salt, cumin, black pepper, and minced garlic.
- Onions: Use medium onions, peeled and sliced into thin slices. You can use sweet onions, yellow onions, or red onions.
- Bell Peppers: To make this low-carb fajitas recipe, use any favorite color of bell peppers. I love using different colors: green, red, and yellow. Deseed and slice the peppers into thin strips.
- Oil: You will need oil to cook the skirt steak and vegetables. You can use avocado oil.
- Tortillas: After cooking skirt steak, serve fajitas with warm mission carb balance flour tortillas.
- For serving: Serve your Keto Steak Fajita Skillet tortillas with lime wedges, sliced avocado, or sour cream.
See the printable recipe card for quantities.
A Festival of Colors!
First, place the steak in a large bowl, add all the homemade fajita spice blend to the steak, and toss until all combined. Now, set it aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
When ready to cook, add 2 tablespoons of oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Next, add steak strips to the skillet, and cook the steak for 8-10 minutes. Then, remove the steak from the skillet to a plate.
After that, add 2 tablespoons of oil and vegetables to the same skillet over medium high heat, and cook for about 5 minutes.
When vegetables are cooked, add the steak back to the skillet and mix to combine.
Finally, serve with warm low-carb tortillas and desired optional garnishes.
Enjoy The Flavor!
- Fajita Meat: If you are not a fan of beef meat, you can substitute beef meat with chicken to make chicken fajitas.
- Tortillas: Use any low carb tortillas or keto tortillas in case you don’t have mission carb balance flour tortillas on hand.
- Warps: You can serve the fajita filling in coconut wraps or lettuce wraps. Lettuce is awesome for a low-carb, keto, or paleo diet.
- Vegetarian: You can also enjoy fajita tortilla even if you are vegetarian! Substitute meat with mushrooms or black beans and enjoy the yummy flavor of roasted veggies!
Share this Easy Recipe with Your Friends!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
My top flavorful cut I that I use is skirt steak. However, you can use sirloin steak, flank steak, or hanger steak instead of.
You can top your Keto Steak Fajita Skillet tortillas with any of your favorite toppings sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, fresh salsa or taco sauce, sliced avocado, or guacamole. It is totally according to personal preference!
Yes, for sure! Place the ingredients on a baking sheet in a thin layer, preheat the oven, cook the vegetables, and then cook the steak.
- Fajita Seasoning: You can add onion powder and garlic powder to your homemade fajita seasoning blend. You can also buy your favorite brand of fajita seasoning from grocery store.
- Marinade: If you like sweet tangy flavor, then you can make Soy Lime Fajitas Marinade. A tasty combination of soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, cumin, chili powder, and minced garlic.
- Spicy: For a heat version of this recipe, add two finely chopped jalapeño peppers, cayenne pepper, or blend of chili powder, or crushed red peppers to the Steak Marinade.
- Deluxe: Add guacamole before serving your Keto Steak Fajita Skillet tortillas.
Use Lodge Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder, 12-inch to make the Keto-Friendly Fajitas recipe.
Juicy Steak Full of Flavors!
- Store Keto Steak Fajita leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for about 4-5 days.
- Reheat the Keto Beef Fajitas in a skillet over medium heat at 165 °F (74 °C) for about 3-4 minutes. Allow your refrigerated Beef Fajitas leftovers to sit for about 5 minutes. After that, pop them back in the skillet for about 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Don’t overcook the Keto beef steak and the veggies.
- To save time, slice the vegetables the night before you want to cook the recipe and store them into sealed lunch containers.
- If you’re not a fan of green bell peppers, then you can use orange bell peppers in place. Use any mix of colors you like.
- The vegetables take more time than skirt steak to be cooked. For best results, use tongs to remove the steak ahead, and allow the veggies to cook.
- You can turn the fajita leftovers into a salad. Add a little bit of the spice rub seasoning to a mix of equal parts of mayo and sour cream for dressing.
Quick and Easy to Make!
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils that previously touched raw skirt steak on cooked food.
- Wash hands after touching raw skirt steak.
- Don't leave raw meat and cooked food sitting out at room temperature out of the refrigerator for extended periods.
- Use oils with a high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds.
For more nutrition facts, see the affiliate links and more guidelines at USDA.gov.
Such Fantastic Flavor!
Other Delicious Recipes To Try
- Keto Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Easy Keto Chicken Fritters
- Easy Keto Crunchwrap Supreme
- Gluten-free Tabouli Salad | Easy keto Tabbouleh
- Air Fryer Keto Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
- Crispy keto Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Beef Kafta kabobs
- Mirza Ghasemi - Persian Eggplant Dip
- Haydari Meze (Turkish Yogurt Dip)
Keto Steak Fajita
For The Fajita Seasoning
- 1½ pounds skirt steak sirloin, or hanger steak sliced into ½ inch strips
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
For The Fajitas
- 1 medium onion peeled and sliced into thin slices
- 1 green bell pepper deseeded and sliced into thin slices
- 1 red bell pepper deseeded and sliced into thin slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper deseeded and sliced into thin slices
- 4 tablespoons oil divided
- 8 mission carb balance flour tortillas warmed, or any low carb tortillas
- lime wedges
- sliced avocado
- sour cream
- Place the steak in a large bowl, add all fajita seasonings to the steak, and toss until all combined. Set it aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- When ready to cook, add 2 tablespoons of oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add steak strips to the skillet. Cook the steak for 8-10 minutes. Remove the steak from the skillet to a plate.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil and vegetables to the same skillet, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- When vegetables are cooked, add the steak back to the skillet and mix to combine.
- Serve with warm low carb tortillas and desired optional garnishes.
Leave a Reply