If you love Lotus Biscoff products as much as I do, then you need to try these No Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake Cups. A crushed Biscoff biscuit crust with a delectable cookie butter-flavored no-bake cheesecake filling, all packed into adorable little individual servings will be your new family favorite dessert.
Lotus Biscoff's delectable flavor complements any Cheesecake dessert. They truly are a match made in heaven.
Little Cups of Biscoff Heaven
These no-bake mini Biscoff cheesecakes are ideal for your special occasions! They are made with a buttery Biscoff biscuit base, a creamy Biscoff (cookie butter) cheesecake filling, and crushed Lotus Biscoff biscuits on top. They're Biscoff heaven in a bite!
Why You'll Love these Lotus Biscoff Dessert Cups
These incredible Biscoff cheesecake cups have a light, sweet, and creamy filling with a rich cookie butter flavor.
No-bake: These cheesecake cups do not require baking and come together quickly. This cheesecake's melt-in-your-mouth texture and creamy texture are completely irresistible.
Easy: These cheesecake cups are created in no-time. They are perfect for parties or even on the days you are looking for something sweet and cheesy with minimal effort.
Biscoff flavor: This cheesecake is perfect for those who enjoy the taste of Biscoff biscuits. This cheesecake's crust is made with Biscoff biscuits, and the filling is made with cookie butter. Finally, a layer of melted cookie butter is applied to the cheesecake.
Luxuriously Creamy Cheesecake Cups
So Impressive with Little Effort
What You'll Need for Biscoff Cheesecake Cups
It is not necessary to spend hours making cheesecake. With this recipe, you can make a delicious cheesecake in no time.
Cream cheese: Softened cream cheese is used in almost all dessert recipes. This recipe for cheesecake is no exception. Bring softened cream cheese to room temperature before using. Allow the cream cheese to sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour to achieve a creamy and smooth textured cheesecake filling.
Lotus Biscoff Biscuits: You will need Biscoff cookies to make the crust of this cheesecake. First, crush the cookies into fine crumbs. The quickest method is to place the cookies in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. I prefer to crumb cookies in a food processor, but if you don't have one, you can crush the cookies with a large ziplock bag and a rolling pin.
Heavy Cream: Use heavy cream, not half and half or any other substitute.
Biscoff Butter Spread: You will use cookie butter in the preparation of cake filling. Finally, a smooth layer of melted cookie butter is applied to the top of the cheesecake.
Vanilla: Use high-quality vanilla extract for added flavor.
Powdered sugar: For cheesecakes, powdered sugar is a must. Powdered sugar dissolves easily in cheesecake filling, resulting in a smooth texture.
Are You a fan of Biscoff Biscuits?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Store these Biscoff cups covered in the fridge.
These no bake Biscoff cheesecake cups will last for up to 5 days in the fridge.
To get cheesecake filling to firm up completely, you need to refrigerate it for a minimum of 6 to 8 hours. If you skip this step, the texture of the cheesecake will be more like mousse.
The lotus biscoff cookies pair well with a cup of coffee. However, this cheesecake recipe is a fun and delicious way to use both the spread and the cookies.
Share It With Your Loved Ones!
- Cream cheese should be at room temperature. Never use cream cheese straight from the refrigerator. For the best results, use full-fat cream cheese.
- Gather the ingredients and place them on the counter before you begin. Measure out the ingredients precisely.
- Biscoff cheesecake does not require any additional topping, but you can decorate it with berries, whipped cream, and biscuit crumbs if desired.
- Place the cheesecake crust in the refrigerator to firm up while you prepare the filling.
- I recommend making these cheesecake cups a day ahead of time so they have time to set and the flavors can really blend together. After at least 6 hours in the fridge, they taste much better.
- Use a piping bag to fill the creamcheese in the cups.
- If you run out of cookie butter, you can replace it with a few tablespoons of biscuit crumbs in the cheesecake filling.
How to Assemble Biscoff Cheesecake Cups
Make the Crust:
- First, pulse the cookies in a food processor until finely crushed. Divide evenly between 8 serving cups (about one tablespoon per serving cup).
- Next, using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until soft. Add Lotus Biscoff spread and whip until smooth. Set aside.
Make the Cheesecake Filling
Then, in another mixing bowl, whip together heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar until soft peaks forms.
Gradually, add the whipped heavy cream into the cream cheese mixture and fold until fully incorporated.
Then, add the mixture to a piping bag and carefully pour about ¼ cup of the mixture into the prepared cups.
After that, Melt ½ cup of Lotus Biscoff spread in the microwave for 20 seconds and place it in a piping bag.
Finally, Top the cups with a thin layer of melted Lotus Biscoff spread and more lotus biscuit crumbs.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours until cheesecake firms ups. Serve chilled and enjoy!
OTHER AMAZING DESSERTS YOU WILL ENJOY!
- Easy Homemade Ashta Cream (قشطة للحلويات)
- How to Make Attar | Middle Eastern Simple Syrup | القطر
- Warbat Bil Ashta (Shaabiyat Dessert)
- Zlabia (Easy Jalebi Recipe)
- Basbousa with Cream (Hareesa Recipe)
- Yummy Crunchy Kunafa Rolls
- Homemade Luqaimat (Awamat / Lokma)
- Mahalabia Recipe (MUHALLEBI) Middle Eastern Milk Pudding
- Klecha Recipe | Date cookies (كليجة)
- Rolled Baklava - Walnut Baklava Rolls
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Sourandsweets, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience with my recipes. Please share it with me on Instagram.
No Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake Cups
- 10-15 lotus Biscoff biscuits crushed
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 ¼ cup heavy cream cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- ½ cup powder sugar
- ¾ cup lotus biscoff butter spread
- ½ cup lotus biscoff butter spread melted
- 6 lotus Biscoff biscuits, crushed crushed
Make the crust:
- Pulse the cookies in a food processor until finely crushed. Divide evenly between 8 serving cups (about one tablespoon per serving cup).
Make the Cheesecake Filling
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until soft. Add Lotus Biscoff spread, and whip until smooth. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, whip together heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar until soft peaks forms.
- Gradually add the whipped heavy cream into the cream cheese mixture and fold until fully incorporated.
- Add the mixture to a piping bag and carefully pour about ¼ cup of the mixture into the prepared cups.
- Melt ½ cup of Lotus Biscoff spread in the microwave for 20 seconds and place it in a piping bag.
- Top the cups with a thin layer of melted Lotus Biscoff spread and more lotus biscuit crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours until cheesecake firms ups. Serve chilled.
Leave a Reply