What's life if we don't spoil ourselves with the crunchiest and easiest snacks from time to time? Introducing the sensational Totino's Frozen Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer.
The oh-so-famous Totino's Pizza Rolls were made to be cooked in the air fryer! They come out golden and crunchy on the outside and perfectly tender on the inside: basically begging for you to enjoy them!
Pure Joy in Every Bite!
These Pizza rolls are simply addictive. They are an essential and popular element of my kids' lunchbox. Trust me when I tell you, the kids adore them! I make them at least 2 to 3 times a week for lunches.
The best part? They're absolutely quick and convenient, almost too good to be true!
The Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Rolls to Steal Your Heart!
Why This Is the Ultimate Snack Recipe!
With prep time under 10 minutes and using one ingredient only, your 12-year-old can make it! It's foolproof and super-duper easy.
It needs a shorter time in the air fryer than in the oven. Well, who'd want to wait long to eat these cheesy delights!
It's incredibly satisfying! All the magic of pizza is wrapped in a perfectly crispy exterior presented in the cutest little pizza pillow ever! Who in their right mind would say no to these?
When to Serve These Delightful Heavenly Bites
There is no shortage of occasions or shall I say excuses to have these irresistible golden pizza rolls. Just try them once, and the rest is history. You'll find a way to squeeze them into your daily menu on your own.
But there are certain occasions that these precious babies are just perfect for!
- Parties: Those cuties are a no-brainer! With under 10 minutes preparation time and zero effort and mess, they were born to be the star entree dish at your parties!
- Lunchboxes: Whether for an adult or a child, I'm sure no one would complain about having these fantastic treats in their lunchbox!
- After-school snack! Imagine coming back from a long day at school to those crunchy, cheesey bites! Yummy!
Prepare Your Lunch in No Time!
What to Serve with Totino Pizza Rolls in the Fryer?
Oh boy! The options are endless, and the flavors are to die for.
This recipe goes hand in hand with dips. Who doesn't love the holy mix and match of textures with the crunchy rolls and the velvety sauces?
Try it with:
- The Good Old Marinara Sauce
- Your Favorite Ranch dressing
- Guacamole Sauce because why not have it when you can!
- Your go-to cheese dip
- Your trusted salsa dip
- Beside your favorite salad! They'd make for a fun substitute for croutons. Mine happens to be Unique Vegan Tahini Chickpeas Salad.
- Chopped pepperoni
- Finely chopped parsley or any leafy green veggy of choice (I recommend basil)! We can pretend it's a 'healthy meal'! *wink*
- Grated parmesan cheese (make sure to add it while the pizza rolls are still pipping hot, You're welcome!)
- Shredded olives and a drizzle of Sriracha sauce if you love your food with a kick!
The Pizza Rolls that will Keep You Coming For More
Tips and Tricks for the Best Pizza Rolls in Air Fryer
I know, I've said this recipe is practically fool-proof, but some tips here and there have never hurt anyone!
This one might be very much stating the obvious, but there's no harm in reminding. Totino's have so many flavors, so choose your favorite.
Do yourself a favor and make sure to place them in an even layer in the air fryer so they come out perfectly crispy!
If you want them extra crunchy, you might want to brush them with the tiniest bit of olive oil. Remember a little goes a long way!
Allow them to sit for 3-5 once you pop them out of the air fryer for a better texture and to avoid burning your mouth.
Serve them hot, right-out-of-the-air-fryer! Trust me on this one, you'll be hypnotized by their beauty, texture, and flavor!
Sprinkle them with grated parmesan cheese, chopped pepperoni, or chopped parsley while piping hot. You can also drizzle them with your favorite sauce. See above!
Frequently Asked Questions
Mine came out perfectly golden and crispy, and I didn't oil them. If you're scared that they'd stick to your air fryer's basket, spray the basket with a bit of oil. Just make sure you're not using an aerosol oil as it can damage your air fryer.
You can either reheat them in a microwave oven or in the air fryer itself.
In the microwave oven: Reheat your pizza rolls for around 2 minutes on high, then flip them. Reheat again on high for another 60 seconds.
In the air fryer: Toss them in your air fryer at 320 degrees Fahrenheit for about 4 minutes or until they are warm.
I'd say it's best to have them immediately, but if you must store them in an air-tight container. They should be good for up to 5 days.
Not at all! Just toss the pizza rolls in the air fryer and let it do its magic!
Absolutely. Even though, I prefer them in the air fryer. Place them as an even layer in a 425° Fahrenheit oven and bake following instructions. Allow them to cool for 4 minutes before you eat them.
How Long Will Totino's Frozen Pizza Roll take in the Air Fryer?
Remember what we're aiming for is a golden crispy exterior and an interior that's still tender and soft at the middle. What we don't want, however, is the filling oozing outside. The time that worked for me is 7 minutes, but air fryers are different, so it might take longer or shorter time depending on your machine. The bottom line is to consider the first time as your trial till you perfect these lovely babies!
What You Will Need for Totino's Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
- Your air fryer
- A bag of Totino's Pizza Rolls of your choice
Yes, I wasn't kidding you. It's THIS simple!
How to Prepare Totino's Frozen Pizza Roll in the Air Fryer?
First, preheat the air fryer to 370 for 3 minutes.
Second, place Totino's Frozen Pizza Rolls in an even layer in the air fryer's basket.
Third, Air fry Totino's Pizza Rolls at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 7 minutes, shake the basket halfway through cooking.
Finally, let the pizza rolls sit for 3-5 minutes prior to eating to avoid burning your mouth.
More Great Recipes to Try
- 40 Easy Air fryer Recipes for Beginners
- Crunchy Fried Chicken Wonton Recipe
- BBQ Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- Easy Keto Chicken Fritters
- One Pot Chicken Thighs and Rice Recipe
- Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts | BJ's Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- Cast Iron Baby Lamb Chops With Garlic
- Mediterranean Potato Kubba
- Unique Stuffed Dumplings: Kubba Halab
- South African Bobotie Recipe
pizza rolls in the air fryer
- 12 Totino's Pizza Rolls Add more pizza rolls if needed.
- Preheat air fryer to 370 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Place Totino’s frozen pizza rolls in an even layer in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry Totino’s pizza rolls at 370 degrees for 7 minutes, shake the basket halfway through cooking.
- Let the pizza rolls sit for 3-5 minutes prior to eating to avoid burning your mouth.