This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GrillingWithMazola
Are you looking to wow your loved ones with a light, succulent, and easy-to-make meal? Well, look no further than this Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Vegetables recipe. This recipe uses Mazola® Corn Oil in the marinade. This is an all-purpose cooking oil that is a heart-healthy* choice for your family. Variety of uses include baking, grilling, sautéing, stir-frying, or mixing up a marinade.
Mazola® Corn Oil creates marinades that make great-tasting food because it has a neutral taste that lets the flavor of your dish stand out. A clinical study showed that Mazola® Corn Oil reduces cholesterol 2x more than extra virgin olive oil. To learn more about this claim, visit MAZOLA.com.
Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Vegetables
This recipe is perfect for any weather since you can use an indoor grill if it is cold or on your charcoal or gas grill if it is sunny and warm!
Grilling is always a great option whether you are watching what you eat, looking for a lighter easier way to prepare a meal, or for an added kick of smoked flavor, especially when grilling outside.
As the weather warms up, enjoy spending time outside grilling with your immediate family, or even utilize the grill to prep an individual meal. It is a win-win situation!
More about the Marinade
This marinade has a combination of savory and aromatic ingredients that will have everyone asking for seconds. As mentioned earlier, Mazola® Corn Oil is used in the marinade; I love having an all-purpose cooking oil on hand at all times like cholesterol-free, heart-healthy* Mazola® Corn Oil. This adds texture and flavor to the dish while also allowing more even cooking during grilling.
Mazola® Corn Oil has a high smoke point of 450°F. Mazola® Corn Oil's high smoke point allows preservation of flavors from your marinade while helping the chicken cook through as necessary. The marinade also allows the chicken to remain tender and juicy.
Chicken has a tendency to dry up quicker than meat, especially when grilling. Marinating it ahead of time helps the chicken cook thoroughly without drying out. It is also a great way to save time since it can be prepped ahead of time, even the night before grilling. The marinade also creates the perfect balance of aromatic, zesty, and savory flavors.
A Meal for All Occasions!
This Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Vegetables recipe is my favorite recipe for many reasons. As mentioned earlier, it is a year-round all-seasons dish. Furthermore, it is kid-friendly. Most kids I know, including my own, love a great kabob. This chicken kabob is tender, juicy, and packed with flavor.
In addition, this recipe is perfect for small gatherings or family dinners. You can even take the kabobs pre-prepared on skewers to a picnic in the park or a potluck barbecue with friends. Satisfying the crowd is definitely an important goal through the Chicken Kabobs added vegetables that are bursting with flavor.
This is also a hit because it is easy to make and, if you have a hungry crowd, it is fast to cook up! Moreover, chicken goes well with any side dish imaginable! Salads, fries, spreads, and more!
Tips and Tricks
You can save time before grilling by threading vegetables and chicken on the skewers and keep covered until you start grilling.
You can serve Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Vegetables with salad side dish like Tabbouleh, Mexican Corn Salad, or Cesar Salad.
Frequently Asked Questions
The longer you marinate chicken, the best flavor you will get.
The vegetables that you can use in the process of grilling vary from person to person, according to personal preference. You can use mushrooms, zucchini, colorful peppers, onions, cherry tomatoes, etc.
Yes, of course! Instead of chicken, you can use shrimp or steak.
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- colorful peppers
- cloves of minced garlic
- black pepper
- onion powder
- fresh lemon juice
- Mazola® Corn Oil
How to Make Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Vegetables
Soak your wooden skewers in cold water for at least 20 minutes. Preheat your grill pan to medium-high heat.
In a large bowl, add one boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces, one zucchini cut into 1-inch slices, colorful peppers cut into 1-inch pieces, and onions cut into 1-inch pieces.
Add one ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon black pepper, one-teaspoon onion powder, three cloves of minced garlic, two-tablespoon fresh lemon juice, and ¼ cup Mazola® Corn Oil.
Use your hand or a spatula to mix everything, make sure everything is well incorporated.
Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
Cook chicken kabobs on preheated grill pan for six minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
Sprinkle chicken skewers with parsley before serving.
*Very limited and preliminary scientific evidence suggests that eating about 1 tablespoon (16 grams) of Mazola® Corn Oil daily may reduce the risk of heart disease due to the unsaturated fat content in Mazola® Corn Oil. FDA concludes that there is little scientific evidence supporting this claim. To achieve this possible benefit, Mazola®
*Corn oil is cholesterol-free food that contain 14g of total fat per serving. See *Corn Oil is cholesterol-free food that contain 14g of total fat per serving. See nutrition information on product label or at Mazola.com for fat and saturated fat content.
Check Out These Other Amazing Recipes
- Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts | BJ's Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- 40 Easy Air fryer Recipes for Beginners
- Dawood Basha (Baked Kafta and Potatoes)
- Sheikh El Mahshi (Middle Eastern Meat-Stuffed Eggplant)
- Kurdish Kubba Hamuth -Iraqi Kubba Soup
- Effortless Beef and Vegetable Casserole Recipe
- Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves Recipe (Dolma)
- Crunchy Fried Chicken Wonton Recipe
- Creamy Beef Pasta Recipe
- Quick Steak and Cheese Pita Recipe
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Sourandsweets,
don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below!
I would love to hear about your experience with my recipes. Share it with me on Instagram.
Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Vegetables
- 1 large Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces.
- 1 small Zucchini cut into 1-inch slices.
- 3 small Colorful peppers cut into 1-inch pieces.
- 1 small Onion cut into 1-inch pieces.
- 2 tbsp. Chopped parsley for garnish.
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- Soak your wooden skewers in cold water for at least 20 minutes. Preheat your grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, add one Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces, one zucchini cut into 1-inch slices, colorful peppers cut into 1-inch pieces, onions cut into 1-inch pieces. Add one ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon black pepper, one teaspoon onion powder, three cloves of minced garlic, two tablespoon fresh lemon juice, and ¼ cup Mazola® Corn Oil.
- Use your hand or a spatula to mix everything; make sure everything is incorporated.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Cook chicken kabobs on the preheated grill pan for six minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle chicken skewers with parsley before serving.
Leave a Reply