Guessing the secret behind this ultimate version of the gourmet magic bars? This masterpiece is simply made of soft-baked Biscoff cracker cookie bars with condensed milk, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, and walnuts. A perfect snack for people in love with sweets!
Try this super easy Lotus Biscoff Cookie Bars recipe that can be ready in no time. With its unbeatable mix of chewy, crunchy, and healthy components, it may steal your heart and stomach as well! It's made up of cookie bars layered with crushed lotus cookies mixed with butter, condensed milk, walnuts, almonds, Lotus Biscoff butter, and shredded coconuts. You can add any topping you like.
Looking for an Energizing Snack?
This Perfectly Balanced Recipe Is Definitely Your Best Choice.
Yes! As Easy as You Can Read!
Usually, students attending classes and workers spending their whole day out of their home, search for an energizing snack to take during day.
Even, mothers taking care of children and acting as a wife; certainly loaded with huge responsibilities at the same time, are definitely in need for a simple and fast energizing recipe to prepare from time to time.
For sure, this sweet cracker and nut mix supports the body with a great amount of calories. People eating it keep their focus on what they are doing. However, instead of feeling exhausted and out of energy.
What Is Special about Gourmet Biscoff Magic Bars?
- Easy to make.
- Include healthy nuts.
- Energy supporter.
Spectacular Biscoff Magic Bars with So Many Layers of Delight.
Lotus Biscoff bars... A dream come true! So much decadence in this simple and uncomplicated dessert, with six delectable layers.
Quirky Cracker Bars or Cheesecake?
Many of us turn to be traditional in their choice of sweets. But, now, it's time to try a new and spectacular recipe. this recipe includes Lotus Biscoff, but, how does it differ from Lotus Cheesecake? In many ways, Lotus Magic Bars are easier and almost faster to prepare. it needs less time and more affordable ingredients as well! Instead of blending cheese with cream and condensed milk, plus, adding Lotus Biscoff spread to them (after you had prepared the base), all you need to do is mixing crumbles of Biscoff cookies with condensed milk. Then, you easily add to them nuts a syrup.
What Does Biscoff Mean?
The Story of Lotus Biscoff Cookies
Lotus Biscoff's story began in 1932 at a small bakery found in Belgian town, called Lembeke. With its natural ingredients and distinctive flavor, this little biscuit started its trip into the world.
Why Do Lotus Biscuits Taste So Great?
There is a lot to say about this unique and luscious biscuit. Since, with every bite, you feel yourself diving into the world of sugar and love!
Its taste is irresistible. Especially, when drinking coffee, you go looking for it. Maybe, to combine the sensation of full sweet with the intensified bitterness.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I store these cookie cracker bars?
Normally, sweets including milk should be stored in the refrigerator.
Why Choosing Lotus Biscoff?
It is a caramelized biscuit of natural ingredients, unique flavor, and crunchy texture.
Can I Substitute The Biscoff for Something Else?
Of course, Biscoff can be easily substituted for you favorite kind of crackers. As long as it is crispy.
Save and Share!
NEVER MISS A RECIPE: SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Preparing The Ideal Lotus Biscoff Cookie Bars
Lotus Biscoff Cookie Bars ingredients:
Ready to Make The Magic Cookie Bars?
Prepare all your ingredients. Then, follow the process
- Place Lotus biscuits in a food processor until they are crumbs. Pour into a bowl and stir in melted butter until combined. Press firmly with your hands or bottom of a cup into the bottom of the baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk until crumbs are covered.
- Evenly sprinkle the ingredients one by one over the crust to form a layer, starting with chopped almonds, followed by chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, crushed biscuits.
- Pour melted Biscoff butter on top of the ingredients, followed by shredded coconuts and the rest of the condensed milk.
- Bake on the preheated oven at 350F for 15-25.
- Allow to cool completely and then store it in the fridge for 4 hours
- melt about 4 tbsp. Of Lotus Biscoff butter and drizzle on top of it.
- Cut into desired pieces.
Other Dessert Recipes You Might Like:
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Sourandsweets,
don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below!
Would be pleasured to hear about your experience with my recipes. Let's Share it with on Instagram.
Gourmet magic bars
- 8.8 oz lotus biscoff cookies
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 can sweetened condesed milk
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- crushed lotus biscoff
- ½ cup lotus biscoff butter +4 tablespoon to drizzle on top before serving
- ½ cup shredded coconuts
- Place Lotus biscuits in a food processor until they are crumbs.
- Pour into a bowl and stir in melted butter until combined.
- Press firmly with your hands, or use the bottom of a cup into the bottom of the prepared 8" inch cake pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk until crumbs are covered. Evenly sprinkle the ingredients one by one over the crust to form a layer, starting with chopped almonds, followed by chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, crushed biscuits. Pour melted Biscoff butter on top of the ingredients, followed by shredded coconuts and the rest of the condensed milk.
- Bake on the preheated oven at 350F for 15-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and then store it in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Melt about 4 tablespoon of biscoff butter in the microwave and drizzle on top of it.
- Cut into desired pieces.