No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars Recipe is the hit for the fall season! Super creamy, light, and full of warm spices and pumpkin flavor, this delectable dessert is perfect for your special occasions.
Heavenly No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
The only thing better than cheesecake in the fall are these No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars.
The bars are simple to make, with a rich cream cheese filling woven with warmly spiced pumpkin puree and set on a graham cracker crumb crust.
Simply toss everything together and place in the fridge to chill overnight for an impressive foolproof fall dessert!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars Ingredients
To make this Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars Recipe, you will need the following simple ingredients:
Graham crackers: On a medium speed, crush graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor to obtain fine crumbs of graham cracker you will need to make graham cracker crust.
Butter: To make your buttery graham cracker crust, you will need to add melted butter to the crust ingredients.
Pumpkin pie spice: Add pumpkin spice to the graham cracker crust and the cheesecake filling to deeply enjoy pumpkin fall flavors.
Cinnamon: A little bit of ground cinnamon will add a soft woody taste to these no bake cheesecake bars.
Heavy whipping cream: You will need to add heavy cream to make creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling.
Cream cheese: Use full-fat cream cheese to make the cheesecake filling. Make sure that your cream cheese is at room temperature.
Pumpkin puree: Using canned pumpkin puree is the key factor to getting the hearty pumpkin flavor. Make sure to not be confused with pumpkin pie mix.
Powdered sugar: For a sweet cheesecake filling, add powdered sugar to the pumpkin cheesecake mixture.
Vanilla: For an additional sweet flavor, add vanilla to the creamy cheesecake filling.
Check the recipe card for quantities.
Rich & Smooth Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
How to Make the Crust
First, in a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and melted butter. Mix well until well combined.
Now, pour into an 8x8 inch (or 9x9 inch) prepared Springform pan. Pack it tightly with the bottom of a glass cup. Freeze it for 15 minutes.
How to Make Cheesecake Filling
First, add heavy whipping cream to a medium bowl, with an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set it in the fridge.
Then, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and all combined.
Now, carefully fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin cheesecake mixture with a rubber spatula. Don't overmix!
How to Assemble Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
After that, carefully pour the cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust in your prepared pan. Spread the pumpkin layer evenly until smooth on top.
Now, cover the cheesecake and refrigerate it overnight. Freeze for one hour before serving.
Finally, cut the cheesecake into 12 bars using a sharp knife. Serve it with whipped cream or caramel sauce and enjoy!
Enjoy Pumpkin Season!
- Sugar: Brown sugar can be used in place of powdered white sugar.
- Vanilla: If you don’t have vanilla paste on hand, feel free to substitute it with vanilla extract.
- Crust: The crust has unlimited options of biscuits. Every time you change the type of cookies, you will have a new cookie crust, and then a new tasty no-bake cheesecake bars.
For example, you can make a gingersnap crust using gingersnap cookies. Another delicious variation is to use Oreo cookies to make a chocolate crust. You can also use Biscoff cookies to make a Lotus Biscoff crust.
- Sour cream: For moist and flavorful no bake cheesecake bars, top them with sour cream before serving.
Perfect Dessert, Perfect Moment!
Are you a fan of pumpkin desserts? So this Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins with Cake Mix is for you too! An easy recipe you will enjoy with your loved one!
Who doesn’t love no bake cheesecake recipes? The following are tasty easy no bake desserts you must give a try! No Bake Oreo Dessert Cups, No Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake Cups, No-Bake Nescafe Cake, Easy No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake, etc.
How about some easy desserts you can enjoy any time of year and on every special occasion or holiday? Try Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe from Scratch, Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Scones, Balah el Sham (Tulumba), Mini Apple Pies Bites with Puff Pastry and Canned filling, etc.
Creamy No Bake Cheesecake Bars
To make easy pumpkin cheesecake bars, use Nonstick Springform Baking Pan.
Use an Ultra Power Hand Mixer to make the creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling.
Pro Tips for Best Results
- Use a square pan to get equal pumpkin bars.
- To press down firmly and create a compact even layer, use the bottom of a measuring cup or a glass with a flat bottom.
- For an easy way to remove the bars once they are set, line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper then non-stick spray.
- To equally spread the cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust, use an offset spatula.
- When cooling your cheesecake in the refrigerator, cover it with aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
- For clean cuts, make sure that your pumpkin cheesecake is frozen for at least an hour before serving.
- Before serving pumpkin cheesecake bars, place them in the fridge overnight, then unwrap and enjoy them the next day.
Really Nice and Simple to Make!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Pop the graham crackers into a large Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush them up.
Absolutely! Cool whip will work great to make the cheesecake filling for this no bake recipe.
I don’t recommend using pumpkin pie filling instead of pumpkin puree. They are not interchangeable!
This is due to one of the following reasons. Either you have overmixed the filling when you folded in the whipped cream or you didn't chill your cheesecake long enough in the refrigerator.
Irresistible Cheesy Goodness
- Refrigerator: Store leftover pumpkin bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Freezer: You can freeze these no bake pumpkin cheesecake bars for up to two months! You can also freeze the whole sheet of bars, then cut them once you are to serve.
Pin It for Later
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Sourandsweets, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience with my recipes. Please share it with me on Instagram.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree canned
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Make The Crust
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and melted butter. Mix well until well combined.
- Pour into an 8x8 inch (or 9x9 inch) prepared springform pan. Pack it tightly with the bottom of a glass cup. Freeze it for 15 minutes.
Make The Cheesecake Filling
- Add heavy whipping cream to a medium bowl. Using an electric mixer beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peak forms. Set it in the fridge.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and all combined.
- Carefully fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin cheesecake mixture with a rubber spatula. Don't overmix.
Assemble Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Carefully pour the cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust. Spread it evenly until smooth on top.
- Cover the cheesecake and refrigerate it overnight. Freeze for one hour before serving.
- Cut into 12 bars and serve it with whipped cream or caramel sauce.
Leave a Reply