Lemon Cookies Using Cake Mix
Variations of Lemon Cookies
Gluten-Free Lemon Cookies
If you have gluten sensitivity or prefer to refrain from using it for a certain reason, then bake the cookies with a gluten-free cake mix instead of a regular one. Simply follow the same recipe with a gluten-free twist, and you will end up with the same incredible fresh taste.
A Fan of Cake Mix Recipes? Check This Out!
The simplicity of baking a cake mix recipe makes it a highly appreciated last-minute treat. It is especially perfect for any beginner baker out there who is still dabbling with the idea of creating sugary treats. So, here are a few cake mix recipes that are guaranteed to wow the crowds.
Second on the list is a perfect Fall treat that would throw you right into the arms of our favorite season. The Apple Bundt Cake with Cake Mix Box recipe is made with fresh shredded apples. The delightful taste of cardamom and cinnamon, fresh Gala apples, shredded coconuts, and walnuts, will have your whole house smelling like Autumn in no time!
Tips for Foolproof Results!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Before freezing your cookies, allow them to cool completely after you take them out of the oven. Freeze the cookies on a baking sheet for about 30 minutes, or until hard. Then, place them in an air tight container and pop them in the freezer up to 3 months. When you are ready for a lemon-y bite, place your cookies on the counter for about 2 hours before serving.
Sure you can! Prepare your dough ahead of time and place in the freezer. Make sure you roll the cookie portions in powdered sugar before thawing.
If you want your cookies to stay warm enough so you will have a chance to immediately enjoy a delicious bite, then place them in an air-tight container on your counter. Your cookies should be fine for a few days.
Easy, Quick, and Savory!
The Ingredients You Need:
A Step by Step Guide:
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Basbousa With Cream (Hareesa Recipe)
- Moist Chocolate Cake With Whipped Cream Frosting
- Easy No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
- The Philadelphia Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe From Scratch
- Glazed Lemon Pound Cake With Pudding
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Sourandsweets, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience with my recipes. Please share it with me on Instagram.
Lemon Cookies Using Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 lemon , juiced and zested
- 15.25 ounce box lemon cake mix
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add two whole eggs, ⅓ cup of oil, 1 tablespoon oflemon juice, and lemon zest of a lemon altogether.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly with a hand whisk or a fork, until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Sift your store-bought cake mix, then add sifted cake mix to the wet ingredients. Use a spatula to properly mix all the ingredients.
- Next, add ¾ cup of white chocolate chips to the batter, and fold everything using a spatula again.
- Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop the dough onto the prepared baking tray. Add more white chocolate to the scooped cookies.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the cookies are set.
- After you take the tray out of the oven, let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Transfer your freshly-baked cookies to a wire rack.
- Once the cookies cool down completely, keep them in an airtight container.